Monday, March 15, 2010

A Few Things You Might Not Know About Me.

First, the Osborne compound generates very little garbage.  I hate garbage and I hate throwing things away.  I'm not a hourder, mind you.  We just don't take much non-consumables into the house.  One way I do that is by buying things with recyclable packaging.  This is my rice.  When it is on sale, a package comes home with me - 5 pounds.  I pour it in an air tight container.  The packaging going into the recycling. 

The next thing you might not know about me.  I'm a yogurt freak.  I've decided to try to make yogurt soon.  I've been researching how to do it and picking the way I want to go about it.  But then what will I do without the neat reusable containers?  I buy the carnivore's meat in large packages when they are on sale and repackage them in yogurt containers.  Everything takes a turn through my freezer.

And the final thing you might not know about me is that I am a post-it freak.  They are stuck everywhere and label everything.

What can I say?  It works for me.

Remember to be organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment