Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Left Overs

I have a total thing about left overs.  I don't like them.  Could have been the best meal ever the first time around.  Second time, I don't want them.  Don't like them.  I really have a thing about it.

Husband gives me a hard time about it.

I try to cook only the amount needed.  If I have too much of anything I try to send it with someone for lunch or rework it into something else.  Another thing I have a total thing about is wasting things.  My two things are not consistent. 

Let's just say I'm working on this. So tonight we are having left overs.  I've got Hominy Casserole, Chicken Enchiladas and Salmon.  Little bit of each thing.  All things we like.  We'll just warm it up.  

I'm telling myself that this will be alright because I'm making peach jam and don't have time to cook tonight.  Sound work. 

Remember to use your leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment