- The tile floor is sticky, but it seems to be coming up. I don't even want to know about that!
- Although all three tablecloths were dirty, I'm pleased to report that it isn't permanent and all will be set right.
- The kids play room is a disaster. All of the Barbies have had their clothes removed. Perhaps they had a good time, too. Another thing I don't want to know about.
- It's a good day when nothing is broken and there are no red wine stains.
- The dog is very tired today. Like he has something to complain about, dude.
- Thanks to all who brought hostess gifts AND included a card so I know who brought what and can get everyone properly thanked.
- I always have "back-up food." Extra stuff that can come out in case more is needed, extra guests, poor estimates on my part. All of it is intact and will make nice plates for us for a couple days. :)
- I've got an extra pair of shoes, an extra jacket, and a little tee shirt. If they belong to you, please let me know.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Christmas Party; Part 3
Just a few observations about cleaning up after a big Christmas Party.